For security services you can rely on
At Security International Services (SIS), we partner with you to provide the security services you need to keep your business running smoothly. We have more than 800 trained and accredited staff to help you with:
- Mobile patrol services – using our fleet of patrol cars across Australia
- Security guards - with reliable security officers to work on-site
- Monitoring and installation - providing the latest in security systems technology
SIS is a leading provider of security guard and mobile patrol services and we’re continuing to expand our range of services and geographical locations. We belong to the Institute of Security Executives and The Victorian Security Institute.
Since Security International Services inception and commencement of operations in 2002, the company has gone through various structural reforms to maintain growth, to adapt to new legislation in the security industry and to trends within the modern business environment.
SIS has grown consistently to more than 800 employees nationally, with offices in NSW, Qld, Victoria, Darwin and Canberra, providing Alarm Response, Mobile and Static Patrols, Guards operations 24 hours and Security installations.
SIS has recognised the need to provide exceptional service to its clients, in the form of specialised security professionals, a long-term quality customer service commitment and the intent to endure, maintain service excellence and excel with a strong market position.
We aim to provide you with affordable and reliable security services to match your risk profile and security requirements.
As an SIS client, you can expect efficient service from an experienced professional team. Our company operates on the basis of:
- Trust – to build mutual support and respect with our clients.
- Honesty – we operate with integrity.
- Commitment – we aim to provide only the best service in the industry.
- Respect – this is essential to build and maintain strong relationships with our clients and their customers.
We provide our team with ongoing training and personal development to ensure they have the highest quality training across all areas, from completing basic duties to managing the most complex multi-service sites.
SIS is committed to transparent communications with its clients, and to exceed the clients’ expectations in all aspects related to service.